We believe that successful people make successful businesses, which is why we make every effort to provide our employees with an environment in which they can excel. Our professionals are integral in defining our business – delivering results to our clients and driving our company to success. We make it our job to treat them well.
At Baily Insurance, we recognize the importance of our employees’ health and wellness. We are committed to providing a high quality, competitive employee benefit program which is designed to address our employees’ benefit needs. Our benefit package is regularly reviewed and modified to ensure we offer those benefits most valuable to both the employee and their family.
401k with match
Paid Individual Medical
(Family plans require contribution)
Paid Vacation Time
Paid Licensing/Continuing Education/Designations
Commercial Lines Account Executive
Role and Responsibilities
Baily Insurance Agency is looking for a candidate who shares our core values of having a Warrior Spirit, Servant’s Heart, and Joyful Attitude. The Account Executive role is responsible for marketing, assisting in selling, and providing excellent customer management for our Strategic Accounts in the Commercial Lines Department.
- Independently manage client relationships and ensure superior service.
- Assist Sales Team with obtaining necessary information and collaborate on strategies for managing risk.
- Perform coverage reviews, determine coverage gaps, and advise clients on risk management solutions.
- Responsible for policy marketing, claims management, resolving complex service issues and overseeing renewal process.
- Develop and execute strategy for cross-sell opportunities.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 7+ Years of Insurance Experience in Commercial Lines
- Pennsylvania Property and Casualty License
- Energetic team player with the ability to work independently.
- Resilient and self-motivated able to overcome obstacles.
- Efficient at multi-tasking and organization.
- Thrive in a flexible and adaptable environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our professionals and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.